Information Technology Project Manager
- Manage delivery, ongoing support and continuous development across multiple information technology programs and projects, directing all phases from inception to completion, using IT architecture and configurator tools, including MS Project, MS Visio, and all other Office Tools, Cisco Packet Tracer, Cisco CCW configurator, HPE (Hewlett Packard Enterprise) OCA (One Configuration Advanced) and iQuote Universal tool.
- Create network topologies, imitate modern computer network systems and simulate the networking configurations.
- Create, maintain and prioritize the backlog and works with clients’ and manufacturers’ PMOs (Project Management Office) for on-time and on-budget project delivery;
- Work with clients’ and manufacturers’ project teams, to design IT (information technology) solutions, plan and manage IT projects, check to ensure recommended solution are compatible with their existing solutions / infrastructure.
- Collaborate with clients’ PMO (Project Management Office), to analyze their technology SOW (Statement of Work) and procurement requirements to design the solutions to ensure successful project completion and meet end users’ technology and business needs.
- Identify and provide technical support guidance for complex networking and compute solutions.
- Run the project communication process among stakeholders through presentations and networking design models.
- Protect the project scope and conduct the project change and risk management.
- Assist sales teams with solutions and deployment estimates by working with manufactures to manage deal registration, competitive analysis, and other sales processes.
- Serve as the vendor liaison to maximize profitability using knowledge of major IT hardware and software manufacturers’ partner portals and configurator tools.
- Assist the VP of sales in assuring profitability and client success.
Bachelor’s degree in technical project management with a technology concentration, information technology or a related field, plus a current PMP certification.
Travel: Generally, once a month or less to clients in the US (one to three days per trip)
Hours: 40/week, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Apply by resumes marked to:
Systems Analysis Services, Inc.
335 Auburn St., Auburndale, MA 02466